MMBC continued to provide reliable and convenient packaging and printed paper recycling services throughout 2015 – MMBC’s first full year of operation. In the report you’ll read about our successful partnerships, new recycling initiatives, program performance and financial stability.
- Over 186,000 tonnes of packaging and printed paper was collected
- 24 new depots were added
- An additional 15,000 households received curbside or multi-family services
- 1.7 million BC households and 151 communities enjoyed access to MMBC services
- A series of streetscape pilot projects were initiated to explore feasibility of recycling in the public realm – a commitment made in MMBC Program Plan
- Long-term program stability promoted with the achievement of MMBC’s reserve fund target
- 2014 Annual Report – 7.5 months of operation